Rooftop Rooms LTD takes privacy very seriously and will only use your personal data to administer your account and to provide services you have requested from us. We do not pass on or sell any personal details to any third parties. This notice explains how we use the personal information you provide to us when making enquiries and obtaining quotes.
How we use your personal information
- To administer and manage our relationship with you, including setting up and maintaining your client relationship.
- To process orders for you for services;
- To deal with any enquiries we receive from you;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules;
- To provide you with details of our services
- To notify you of changes of what we do;
- For the purposes of recovery of a debt in case of non-payment to request authority for pictures, reviews, references etc.
In connection with these purposes, we may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as building control inspection companies, local authority planning departments
Keeping in touch with you
From time to time we would also like to keep in touch with you, to provide details of our new services and existing promotional offers. If you do not want to be contacted in this way please let us know by contacting us at. firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have various rights under data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:
- Request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information;
- Request us to correct inaccurate personal information;
- Request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances;
- Receiver your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party;
- Object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information for direct marketing;
- Object to any decision about you based solely on automated processing (including any profiling) that produces legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you; and
- Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
Our website complies with the following
national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user
UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the exemptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary, taking into account information needed for a guarantee or applicable legal requirements and limitation periods, provision of services and dispute resolution.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 342 Baker Street EN1 3LH